(RADIATOR) Windows RAS server and Encryption

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Tue Jul 16 08:55:04 CDT 2002

Hi Hugh, Hi All,

Has anyone configured a Windows 2000 server/advanced server to authenticate via
radiator AND use encryption - between server and clients?

If yes, please send me a copy of your config file (no passwords please :-)

Also a Windows 2000 server/advanced server to authenticate via radiator AND use
MSCHAP v1 or 2?

If yes, please send me a copy of your config file (no passwords please :-)

I have downloaded the patches in the radiator 3.1 area of your site but no luck.

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.