(RADIATOR) AuthBy SQLRADIUS functionality

James Wiegand jwiegand at fiberlink.com
Fri Jul 12 10:08:39 CDT 2002

Hello,

Another question.  One page 127 of the manual it says we can use any valid
Host parameter such as StripFromRequest, RewriteUsername, AddToRequest,
AddToReply, etc.

However, when I add a HostColumnDef for AddToReply, nothing happens.  When
I changed the definition to AddToRequest, the attribute was added to the
request sent to the end RADIUS.  But I need to add reply items to set up my
NAS devices.

Looking in the AuthSQLRADIUS.pm file, it seems as though RewriteUsername,
AddToRequest, and StripFromRequest are coded explicitly in this file.  Do I
need to do anything special to get AddToReply working?

Thanks,

Jim Wiegand, BSEE, MSE
Supervisor, Infrastructure Operations
Fiberlink Communications