(RADIATOR) AuthBy SQLRADIUS functionality

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jul 12 17:20:07 CDT 2002

Hello James -

Have you specified a "HostSelect" query that returns the appropriate column
from the database? You should also note that there is a patched version of
AuthRADIUS.pm in the patches area of the web site that fixes a problem with
HostColumnDef.

If you have any further questions, please send me a copy of your configuration
file, a copy of the Host record from the database and a trace 4 debug showing
what is happening.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au