(RADIATOR) converting mysqldump to livingston format

wilco heinneman wilco.heinneman at zoranet.nl
Tue Jul 2 11:22:59 CDT 2002

Hi Andy,

I am afraid that I don't like any of these external options because of
the importancies of accounting information.

Is it possible to get a notify by email if the insert statements fail
(no such table)?

I have already a startup and shutdown hook implemented: If Radiator is
brought up or down, our NOC will get an email messages.

Wilco

Andy De Petter wrote:

> AFAIK, Radiator isn't capable of creating those tables by itself.  If
> you don't prefer running cronjobs for that, you could create a small
> script, that creates the tables, for a specific timeframe upfront (like
> for a year or so)?

> wilco heinneman wrote:
>
>> Hi Hugh,
>>
>> How could I create these tables automagically (with Radiator)?
>>
>> When these tables are not there, I don't have accounting information.
>>
>> I don't like external scripts (cronjobs) for that.
>>

>> Hugh Irvine wrote:

>>> BTW - you can use the same special characters to automatically write
>>> to a different SQL table as well (the tables must be created first).

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards

Wilco Heinneman
Technisch Directeur
Zoranet internet diensten b.v.

Hanzelaan 288a
8017 JJ  Zwolle

Tel: +31 (0) 38 4559560
Fax: +31 (0) 38 4551402

Dit emailbericht is gecontroleerd op
virussen door www.tipi-opensystems.com.
This email hase been checked for viruses
by www.tipi-opensystems.com

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au