(RADIATOR) Silly question.

Sergio Gonzalez sagonzal at sky.net.co
Thu Jan 17 15:27:15 CST 2002

Hi there.

I been testing a network monitoring program. It cans test radius servers,
but I neet to "talk" to radiator to be able to see if it's down or not.

For example you can test if a certain server has the http service up just
"teleneting" it in the 80 port like this:

telnet machine.at.some.domain 80

then you write

HEAD / HTTP1.0^^

and if the service is up it will tell you something like:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

how can I achieve almos the same behavior talking with radiator?.

PD: I know (of course) radiator is UDP based, but I still think maybe there
is a way to talk to it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sergio Alejandro Gonzalez
Director Operativo