(RADIATOR) How do MaxSessions work with Rewrite ?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jan 16 18:57:03 CST 2002

Hello Ross -

The thing to keep in mind is that the NAS maintains its internal session
table with the username that was entered by the user. If you are using
RewriteUsername in your configuration file, you should set up an SQL session
database and add a column for the rewritten username. Then you can modify the
session database queries to do whatever you require.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au