(RADIATOR) Different User

Ivan Arias i.arias at mail.infochan.com
Fri Jan 11 05:55:20 CST 2002

Hi all

I need some help

I have two kind or user.

example

pppa0001... pppa0010  and  pppb0001... pppb0020

So far all of them coming for the same realm.

I want to give to all pppaxxxx ipconfig from the Ip pool using address allocator.
and I want to give all pppbxxxx user Ipconfig from my terminal server

the pppbxxxx is working fine but really I do not know how can I tell to the radius to do this with the pppaxxxx

I have 2 radiator in two different machine working as primary auth and secondary auth, and one of them is also accounting server.

pppaxxxx and pppbxxxx are in the user file.

Any body can help me
Thanks
Ivan