(RADIATOR) Different User

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jan 11 18:27:55 CST 2002

Hello Ivan -

It is probably easiest to use Handlers for this sort of thing:

# define Handlers

<Handler User-Name = /^pppa/>
</Handler>

<Handler User-Name = /^pppb/>
</Handler>

Note that you should not mix Realms and Handlers in the same configuration
file, and more specific Handlers must appear before more general Handlers.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au