(RADIATOR) Possible bug in Radiator 2.19 AuthLDAP2.pm

Valentin Tumarkin tv at xpert.com
Thu Jan 17 09:13:07 CST 2002

 Hi,

$self->{bound} tells us if we are already connected

$self->{NoBindBeforeOp} tells us the we should not re-bind before
every operation (for performance reasons). NoBindBeforeOp actually
means 'NoBindBeforeEveryOp'.

So the whole statement reads: Do not continue, if we are already 'binded'
and should not re-bind before every operation.

If 'or' operator was used and NoBindBeforeOp = 1, then Radiator
would never bind/connect to LDAP server.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au