(RADIATOR) Radius Profile of an email only group

ewhitwor at centurytel.net ewhitwor at centurytel.net
Tue Jan 8 17:21:54 CST 2002

Hey,

We are trying to setup a filter to work w/Radius to allow for a group that
has email as the only service!
This is what we have put together as of now... we haven't tried it yet but
just wanted to know if anyone
could tell if it would work make sense to work!! :)

# Default Dial-Up PPP EMAIL ONLY User System Profile
DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, NAS-Port-Type = Async, Group = email,
Service-Type = Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config=ip policy route-map email",
Filter-Id = "email.sec",
Port-Limit = 1,
Idle-Timeout = 1200,
Session-Timeout = 28800,
Class = email

On the RAS BOX

ip policy route-map email
route-map email permit 10
match ip address 103

access-list 103 permit tcp any any eq 25
access-list 103 permit udp any any eq 53
access-list 103 permit tcp any any eq 110
access-list 103 permit tcp any any eq 113
access-list 103 deny any any

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Emily Whitworth