(RADIATOR) Radius Profile of an email only group

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jan 8 17:38:30 CST 2002

Hello Emily -

The configuration looks OK as far as I can tell, however the user definition
should look like this:

NB - no trailing comma on the first line and white space at the beginning of
the second and following lines.

# Default Dial-Up PPP EMAIL ONLY User System Profile
DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, NAS-Port-Type = Async, Group = email
	Service-Type = Framed-User,
	Framed-Protocol = PPP,
	Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
	Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
	cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config=ip policy route-map email",
	Filter-Id = "email.sec",
	Port-Limit = 1,
	Idle-Timeout = 1200,
	Session-Timeout = 28800,
	Class = email

Of course you will also need an AuthBy clause that understands "Group =
email" in your Radiator configuration file with an Identifier of "System".

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au