(RADIATOR) SNMP problem with PM3..

Michael Bellears mbellears at staff.datafx.com.au
Tue Jan 8 16:40:48 CST 2002

Thanks for the reply Hugh - That certainly clears things up!

Side Note: I also noticed that there was a bug in Nas.pm (Discussed on
the list: (RADIATOR) IMPORTANT - NasType Livingston on Radiator 2.18,
dated Mon, 19 Mar 2001), which was affecting NasType Livingston - I have
applied the patched version...hopefully this will solve the problem.

Regards,
MB

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au