(RADIATOR) postauthhook, Access-Reject problem.

Steve Wilson radiator at swsystem.yorks.com
Mon Dec 30 17:34:35 CST 2002

The attached is our postauthhook file which we use to see if the user
has exceeded their quota of usage, this is calculated on a rolling 30
days. The problem we have is that when a user has used 150% or more we
are trying to send a reject, and due to safety in the script we return 1
second session timeout. The user receives an "Access-Accept" with the
reply message and attributes clearly showing that this user should not
have connected. Where are we going wrong with the changing of the return
code ?

--
Steve Wilson <radiator at swsystem.yorks.com>