(RADIATOR) postauthhook, Access-Reject problem.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Dec 30 18:10:48 CST 2002

Hello Steve -

I suspect the problem is due to an internal change in the replyTo()
call.

It should look like this (in recent versions of Radiator):

  # Reply to the Client that sent the request.
     $p->{Client}->replyTo($p);
     return;

BTW - for clarity, I would suggest using the correct PostAuthHook
parameter passing, as it is quite confusing using a proxy ReplyHook as
a template. You will find some example hooks in the file
"goodies/hooks.txt" in the distribution.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au