(RADIATOR) Radiator will stop without notice

Michel Bant michel at superweb.nl
Thu Dec 19 18:20:50 CST 2002

Hello,

We recently installed 2 win2k radiator servers.
There is an ODBC connection to 1 SQL server (MS).

Since last night both servers are having problems.
They stopped multiple times without notice.
We can't see anything wrong at the SQL server which is standing in the
same rack.

Can you please provide me with an answer to this problem?

Another question is that I like to run Radiator as a service.
I followed the directions on your website, but some how that won't start
the service.

The error message I get is:
Could not stat the Radiator service on local Computer
The service did not return an error. This could be an internal Windows
error or an
Internal service error.
If the problem persists, contact you system administrator.

Well I am the system administrator but I really don't know how to solve
this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Michel Bant