(RADIATOR) radius setup for network management

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Dec 19 14:44:34 CST 2002

Hello Stafford -

What you show below is exactly how I would approach the problem.

The problem you have is due to the fact that the Identifier in a Client
clause does not propogate through the IdenticalClients.

You will need to specify your Client clauses individually, each one
with the appropriate Identifier.

BTW - the most recent version is Radiator 3.5 (available from the web
site) - and you may be interested in our new Radar product.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au