(RADIATOR) Radiator will stop without notice

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Dec 19 20:30:56 CST 2002

Hello Michel -

I will need to see a copy of your configuration file (no secrets)
together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is happening.
It would also be useful to see the error messages from Perl, if this is
in fact a crash.

As to running Radiator as a service, you should use complete path names
for perl, radiusd, etc., because there won't be any PATH set while the
system is starting up. And of course you should fully test the command
line you are trying to use by hand before trying to run it as a service.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au