(RADIATOR) SQL Server Connection Handling

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Aug 29 18:34:02 CDT 2002

Hi Dan,

OK,

here is a new version of SqlDb.pm that implements a new DisconnectAfterQuery
flag. This will cause AuthBy SQL and other SQL users to disconnect after
every SQL 'do' and after every 'getOneRow'.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc