(RADIATOR) Edit session timeouts via radius

Jaime Elizaga Jr. chaos at flash.net.ph
Thu Aug 22 04:30:40 CDT 2002

Blank error messageHi All,

Is it possible for Radiator to send a disconnect request to a NAS?  Also, we are currently implementing session timeouts on our users. Is is possible for Radiator so send something tto the NAS that would either decrease or increase the 'session timeout' counter on the NAS itself?

Thanks for your replies..

Jaime