(RADIATOR) Blank error message

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Aug 22 01:14:15 CDT 2002

Hello Le Anh -

This is normal radius protocol behaviour, as the remote radius server
does not usually return a reason in the reject.

You could configure the remote end to send a Reply-Message with the
reject reason and then write a hook in the HQ radiator to log the
Reply-Message, but I can't think of any other way to do what you
describe.

On Thursday, August 22, 2002, at 05:34 AM, Le Anh Tuan wrote:

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.