(RADIATOR) Interim-Updates!

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Aug 22 01:51:39 CDT 2002

Hello Skeeve -

The accounting counters start when a session starts on the NAS and the
accounting alive requests contain the value of the counters when the
request is sent (the values are *not* deltas). The accounting stop shows
the final values for each of the counters. Of course you should do some
testing to verify that your NAS does actually do the right thing (TM).

BTW - many operators simply use accounting stops only.