(RADIATOR) Interim-Updates!

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Mon Aug 26 08:07:44 CDT 2002

Sooooo.. if they are on a looong time, you can simply take the last
accounting record for that session id?

Hmmm..    I am trying to work out how the best deal with customers who
are on for LONG periods of times... weeks - perhaps months in the DSL
world.

Daily usage statistics start to get quite complicated in these cases....
any advice on how one would go about tabulating such data?   maybe
taking the last alive record for that day, and minusing the last alive
record for the previous day to get the data for that day?   damn that is
going to take some processing power :(

...Skeeve