(RADIATOR) Interim-Updates!

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Wed Aug 21 15:24:56 CDT 2002

Hey Hugh,

    We are actually writing our own billing system.... and I am not
quite sure about these alive records.

Is the data these alive records a cumulative amount 'since' the start or
the previous alive record.... and... if there is a stop record, can that
simply be considered the last alive record?

...Skeeve