(RADIATOR) radiator monitor

Massey, Craig craig.massey at oxygenforbusiness.com
Thu Apr 25 14:45:18 CDT 2002

The only thing I'd add to this is that Netsaint is no longer being developed
under that name. Due to copyright issues with the name Netsaint, it's now
continuing life as "Nagios", www.nagios.org <http://www.nagios.org> , with
some very cool object template based configs which make life a lot simpler.

I agree, excellent product, massive overkill to just track radiator, but
probably worth having on your network just in case you need it for anything
else.