(RADIATOR) Attribute Number

Leon wtyl1 at wt.net
Fri Sep 28 10:44:00 CDT 2001

Does Anybody know if attributes number 39051 (vendor 429 - USR) and number 20
and 28 (vendor 529 - Ascend) are availble in Radiator now? i'm using Radiator
2.18.3 and keep getting this error messages. I searched all the dictionary
files in Radiator package and couldn't find them.

Another attibute number that is not defined in dictionary is 151, but unlike
usual it doesn't show the vendor number, the debug is like this:

ERR: Attribute number 151 (vendor ) is not defined in
your dictionary

Can anybody give a hint? I also wanna know how this kind of error will affect
the whole performace of Radiator.

Thanks a lot.

Leon
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au