(RADIATOR) Attribute Number

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Sep 28 17:12:35 CDT 2001

Hello Leon -

You can add dictionary entries with any text editor.

Here is the USR one (from dictionary.usr):

VENDORATTR 429      Disconnect-Reason               0x988B  integer

And these you can use as a temporary measure until you find out what the real
definitions are (please let us know when you find them).

VENDORATTR 529  Ascend-Bogus-20          20     string
VENDORATTR 529  Ascend-Bogus-28          28     string

ATTRIBUTE       Bogus-151               151       string

Of course, you may be able to discover what they might be after defining the
above and seeing what a trace 4 shows (assuming they are in fact strings).

If you really want to do some investigation, you can always run a trace 5
debug and decode the hex packet dumps.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au