(RADIATOR) Radiusd got killed because OUT OF MEMORY

Leon wtyl1 at wt.net
Tue Sep 25 14:56:14 CDT 2001

Has anybody ever got a problem like radiusd process got killed because the
system is out of memory? I have a radiator server on Intel Redhat 7.1, with
PIII 866 processor and 512 MB memory. The process sometimes got killed when
the system load average is as high as more than 6.0(measured with uptime,
usually below 1.0) and then log said "Out of memory". I don't know if the
hardware is not power enough or I need more memory than 512 to handle this.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Leon
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au