(RADIATOR) Multiple AddQuery lines within SessionDatabase?

Cassidy B. Larson butch at infowest.com
Fri Sep 21 14:15:32 CDT 2001

Howdy all,

Here's my scenario.

I have a session database that keeps track of everybody that's online,
where, etc.
I want to add another table that just keeps track of the username, ip, and
last time online (timestamp). I want this table to be updated after (or
before) the session database AddQuery gets called.. keeping a 'last time
online' table somewhat up-to-date.

Here's my problem, I'm not experiencing success by having multiple
'AddQuery' lines within the <SessionDatabase SQL> section of my radius
config. It takes the second of the two.

Is there a way to do this?

I was thinking of doing it after the authentication succeedes, however, the
authentication database is different than the session database (different
user/pass, etc), so I'd have to redefine the connection to mysql and such..
creating useless overhead.

Thanks for any helpful hints/suggestions..

Cassidy Larson

----
Cassidy B. Larson   --   Network Operations Manager
InfoWest, Inc.  *  596 E. Tabernacle  *  St. George, UT 84770
Voice: 435-674-0165  *  FAX: 435-674-9654
butch at infowest.com
----

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au