(RADIATOR) Multiple AddQuery lines within SessionDatabase?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Sep 22 03:18:18 CDT 2001

Hello Cassidy -

You can only specify one AddQuery in a SessionDatabase clause.

The way to do what you describe is to have a seperate AuthBy SQL clause with
no AuthSelect and no AccountingTable, just an AcctSQLStatement to do whatever
you need to have done.

	<AuthBy SQL>
		Identifier WriteToLastTimeOnline
		AccountingStartsOnly
		DBSource ....
		DBUsername ....
		DBAuth .....
		AuthSelect
		AcctSQLStatement ......
	</AuthBy>

Then you will need to call this AuthBy clause wherever you need it.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au