(RADIATOR) Re: Grouping Check & Repl Attributes

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Sep 11 19:10:40 CDT 2001

Hello 'Tunde -

Thanks for the additional information.

Probably the simplest thing to do is use multiple AuthBy SQL clauses, the
first to look up the user together with the Check and Reply item tags, then a
second one to look up the definitions for those tags.

You could also use a system of "Profiles" that are loaded into Radiator's
memory at startup and use a PostAuthHook to do the processing. There is an
example of a similar system in the file "goodies/hooks.txt" in the Radiator
distribution.

There is also support in the latest version of Radiator (2.18.4) for multiple
AuthSQLStatements that could be used for the same purpose as well.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au