(RADIATOR) Radius/ Netflow Billing Need Help

Solomon Sokolovsky solomons at saise.com.au
Sun Sep 9 22:34:26 CDT 2001

Hi All,

My problem is that our DSL customers will be using L2TP/PPP against
radius for authentication and accounting but our Fibre customers are
unable to the billed using traditional PPP like/Radius(NAS)
authentication/ accounting.  We would use SNMP or Netflow, but would
like to integrate into Radius with an SQL backend.  Would be interested
in keeping the SNMP/ Netflow data in radius like format for easy
integration in billing packages!  Any ideas!

Thanks
Solomon Sokolovsky
Engineer
Saise Data Network Group
P: (03) 8635 1782
F: (03) 9620 1730
W: www.saise.com.au
E: solomons at saise.com.au

This transmission and any attachments are intended  for the use of the
addressee only.  This document may contain information, which is
confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the addressee please advise Saise Telecommunications
by telephone or email immediately and then destroy this document. Any
unauthorised use of this document is prohibited

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au