(RADIATOR) Re: Grouping Check & Repl Attributes

'Tunde Ogedengbe tunde at linkserve.net
Tue Sep 11 03:38:18 CDT 2001

I have different Check & Reply Attributes for different categories of
customers.  For instance,  I apply Filter "USR-IP-Input Filter" on some
customers, I restrict some customers to connect at a particular period while
other customers have no restriction.

With a large size of customers, I want to avoid setting up these attributes
for each customer.  I want to be able to create 4 default categories of
attributes of Check & Reply items.  I can now specify which category each
customer belongs to.

'Tunde Ogedengbe
Linkserve Limited
22 Akin Adesola Street