(RADIATOR) AddToReply also in accounting?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Oct 17 18:19:34 CDT 2001

Hello Wim, Hello Mariano -

Yes Mariano is correct in what is shown below.

Note that there may or may not be reply attributes in accounting responses.

Wim is right in saying that they are usually empty, but there are some
applications (usually proxy setups) that require reply attributes in
accounting responses as well as in access accepts. As Wim points out,
AddToReply(IfNotExist) can be used in both cases. And as Mariano shows below,
Handlers can be used to deal with authentication and accounting separately.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au