(RADIATOR) AddToReply also in accounting?

Wim Biemolt Wim.Biemolt at surfnet.nl
Thu Oct 18 09:04:21 CDT 2001

Hola Mariano, Hello Hugh,

==> From: Hugh Irvine

> Yes Mariano is correct in what is shown below.
>
> Note that there may or may not be reply attributes in accounting responses.
>
> Wim is right in saying that they are usually empty, but there are some
> applications (usually proxy setups) that require reply attributes in
> accounting responses as well as in access accepts. As Wim points out,
> AddToReply(IfNotExist) can be used in both cases. And as Mariano shows below,
> Handlers can be used to deal with authentication and accounting separately.

The solution of Mariano could work. But my greatest problem is that is see
something which is not correct according to the reference manual. According
to the reference manual AddToReply adds attributes *to Access-Accepts*. But
as I understand it now this should be "adds attributes to (all) replies".
Just a minor detail.

Cheers,

-Wim -/- SURFnet

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au