(RADIATOR) Problems using AcctSQLstatement

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Oct 11 19:39:51 CDT 2001

Hello Sergi -

This looks very strange.

I will need a bit more information however, because what you show below are
two different SQL statements on two different tables (ACCOUNTING and
RADONLINE). So - could you please send me a copy of your configuration file
(no secrets) together with a more complete trace 4 debug showing all of the
processing for a number of access and accounting requests (both starts and
stops).

Hopefully we can figure out what is happening with more information.

thanks

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au