(RADIATOR) Problems using AcctSQLstatement

Sergi Domenech sdomenech at ictnet.es
Thu Oct 11 11:04:53 CDT 2001

Hi everbody,

I'm using Radiator 2.17.1 and an Oracle database for accounting
purpouses.
I'm trying to add a AcctSQLStatement to my  <Authby SQL> because I'd
like to some action to my database after receiving an accounting
packet.I've just done the following:

         AccountingTable ACCOUNTING%Y%m
        AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
        AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
        AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
        AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
        AcctColumnDef   PHONENUMBER,Calling-Station-Id
        AcctColumnDef   FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address
        AcctColumnDef
TIMELONG,Timestamp,formatted-date,to_date('%e-%m-%Y
%H:%M:%S','DD-MM-YYYY HH24:MI:SS'
)
        AcctColumnDef   ASCENDXMITRATE,Ascend-Xmit-Rate,integer

        AcctSQLStatement UPDATE SUBSCRIBERS SET cmj='1' where USERNAME =
'%U'

With this AcctSQLStatement applied the insert sql instruction that will
be created using AcctColumnDef can't instance the normal values. Only if
the "AcctColumnDef" is defined as "integer" are instanced.
If I remove the "AcctSQLStatement" the the values are instanced again.

I mean: (with debug 4 level and the AcctSQLStatement applied)

Thu Oct 11 17:07:06 2001: DEBUG: do query is: insert into
ACCOUNTING_200110
                (USERNAME, TIME_STAMP, ACCTSTATUSTYPE, ACCTDELAYTIME,
ACCTINPUTOCTETS, ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS, ACCTSESSIONID, ACCTSESSIONTIME,
NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT, PHONENUMBER, FRAMEDIPADDRESS, TIMELONG,
ASCENDXMITRATE)
                values
                (, 1002812826, , 0, 1728, 202, , 168, , 17893378, , ,
to_date('11-10-2001 17:07:06','DD-MM-YYYY HH24:MI:SS'), 33600)

and without AcctSQLStatement applied values are instanced correctly

Thu Oct 11 17:27:49 2001: DEBUG: do query is: insert into
RADONLINE(USERNAME,NASIDENTIFIER,NASPORT,ACCTSESSIONID,TIME_STAMP,FRAMEDIPADDRESS,NASPORTTYPE,SERVICETYPE,PHONENUMBER,ASCENDXMITRATE,TIMELONG)
values
('sergi','10.1.0.102','17893890','00034061','1002814069','212.92.38.77','Async','Framed-User','934855836','33600',to_date('11-10-2001
17:27:49','DD-MM-YYYY HH24:MI:SS'))

Do you know what can it be ?

Thank you!
Sergi