(RADIATOR) Realm help needed

Jeffrey Wheat jeff at nt.cetlink.net
Thu Oct 11 12:16:22 CDT 2001

Hugh,

    First off, just discovered how to get PreAuthHooks to work!
Radiator rules! Much more powerful than I had imagined.

    Ok, the last tip helped:

<Handler Realm = /mydomain.com/i>
</Handler>

Now what I would like to do is take any realm that is not caught
by the handler for my direct customers:

<Handler Realm=mycustomers.net>
         # do stuff here
</Handler>

and have a different handler process those requests. The goal here
is to maintain only two databases for accounting records, one for
my customers and the other for my proxy customers.

Thanks again,
Jeff

  _____

<http://www.grisoft.com> ).