(RADIATOR) 2 questions

Anton Krall akrall at team.inter.net
Thu Oct 4 23:31:38 CDT 2001

Guys..  I have 2 questions:

1. I need to send the accounting info to 2 diff. databases so I created
2 sessiondatbases clauses.... now.. my question is... can I send the
accounting using 2 sessiondatbase clauses inside the same realm clause?
and also.. I defined in my realm 2 authby SQL clauses each with its won
acctdef stuff... will this send the accounting to the 2 datases?

2. I have a configuration problem.. I have 2 kinds of users here.. the
first type of users are able to dialin using a certain phone number..
but I have some ports that will only be accepsible for certain
usernames... what I was thinking is using 2 authby FILE clauses.. the
first will check for certain users.. and if the users is not there..
then go checfk the second authby file and check if the user is in ther..
if he is.. then check the called-tation-id and allwo him to get in.. if
he is not in the list... then do not alow him to get inside certain
phone number ports.. will this work? how can I connect 2 authby files
toghether and then go check a authby dbfle for the pw after all checks?

Thx for the help guys.

Saludos

Anton Krall
 <mailto:netlord at axtel.net>