(RADIATOR) Error message on startup

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Nov 28 14:42:10 CST 2001

Hello Sam -

It sounds like you have a problem with your dictionary file. You
should always start with the standard Radiator dictionary (in the
file called "dictionary" in the distribution and add or delete
entries from it with your favourite text editor.

BTW - the latest version is Radiator 2.19 and you should really upgrade.

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au