(RADIATOR) Error message on startup

Sam Silvester ssilvest at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 25 20:28:23 CST 2001

Hi everyone.

I'm getting the following when I start Radiator: (I've turned trace up to 4)

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at Radius/Rdict.pm line 167,
<FILE> line 730.
<big snip - repeated multiple times>
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at Radius/Rdict.pm line 167,
<FILE> line 770.
Use of uninitialized value in length at radiusd line 312.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at radiusd line 329.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at radiusd line 365.
Use of uninitialized value in numberic ne (!=) at radiusd line 175.
Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at radiusd line 177.

Now the server seems to start fine apart from that. In the log file I get

INFO: Server started: Radiator 2.17.1 on radiusserver.network.big

but using radpwtst I get "No Reply" for everything!

Any help much appreciated!

-Sam.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au