(RADIATOR) Call Failure Rates?

Sean Watkins sean at northrock.bm
Mon Nov 26 08:04:05 CST 2001

Hi

I recently installed radiator.

When users connect to our TNT(s) and fail to connect, Radiator inserts an
accounting  record into my radius billing table.

In looking at it, I have come upon some alarming statistics, and wanted to
know whether other people are seeing such numbers.

At times, the call failure rate into us is nearly 50%? It moves around a
fair bit, but in the past couple of weeks it has averaged around 50%.

Is anyone else seeing this sort of failure rate? I really have no benchmark
to compare to.

Sean Watkins

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au