(RADIATOR) Radiator Proxy

Jeffrey M Donley jeffd at lmf.net
Tue Nov 27 09:22:19 CST 2001

Hi,
I am being sent radius requests from a proxy Radiator Radius Server to my radius servers. I noticed that I get "Ascend-Xmit-Rate" and "Ascend-Data-Rate" on STOP records and Authentication Requests, but not on START Accounting packets. I am after getting those attributes sent on the start record so I can view connection speed while the user is on line out of my SQL database. The Administrator of the proxy server can not seem to find an option for this. Is this possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Jeffrey M Donley
Lebanon MobileFone
717.272.8543