(RADIATOR) radiator: no reply

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Nov 21 18:40:55 CST 2001

Hello Peter -

Can you please send me a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is
happening and can you also send me a sample user record from the database?

What I am looking for is the answer to the question "what format is the
password stored in the database?".

Note that if the password is stored encrypted, you will only be able to use
PAP authentication.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au