(RADIATOR) Change to mySQL

Barry Andersson barry at simplex.net.au
Wed Nov 21 18:20:47 CST 2001

Hi,

I'm just about ready to start logging accounting requests to a mySQL
database. I've setup the following AuthBy SQL in my radius.cfg.

My question is I would like to save the timestamp as a datetime format
rather than integer. Do I have my AcctColumnDef set correctly to do that?

<AuthBy SQL>
Identifier SQLAccounting
DBSource radius
DBUsername #######
DBAuth #######
AuthSelect
AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
AccountingStopsOnly
AcctColumnDef USERNAME,UserName
AcctColumnDef DATETIME,timestamp,datetime
AcctColumnDef ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
AcctColumnDef ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
AcctColumnDef ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
AcctColumnDef ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Ascend-Disconnect-Cause
AcctColumnDef CONNECTSPEED,Acc-Connect-Tx-Speed,integer
</AuthBy>

Regards

Barry Andersson

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au