(RADIATOR) Last handle unkown error

Eric Johnson eric_k_johnson at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 15:26:32 CST 2001

When I try and run radiator I get an error that says "Can't read
$DBI:errstr, last handle unknown or destroyed at Radius/SqlDB.pm line 136
<FILE> line 17.  I have installed the perl modules following the directions
from the website.  When I ran my tests everything went ok.  I don't see
this file in the directory either.  Did I unpack or compile something
wrong? When I run the test script everything works.  Thanks for all your help.

Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir          .
DbDir
Trace 3         .

<Client DEFAULT>
         Secret  123456789
         DupInterval 0
</Client>

<ClientListSQL>
         DBSource        dbi:mySQL:radius
         DBUsername      test
         DBAuth
         GetClientQuery
</ClientListSQL>

<SessionDatabaseSQL>
         Identifier SDB1
DBSource        dbi:mySQL:radius
         DBUsername      test
         DBAuth
</SessionDatabaseSQL>

<LogSQL>
DBSource        dbi:mySQL:radius
         DBUsername      test
         DBAuth
         Table RADLOG
</LogSQL>

<Realm DEFAULT>
     <AuthBy SQL>
         DBSource        dbi:mySQL:radius
         DBUsername      test
         DBAuth

         AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
         AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
         AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
         AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
         AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
     </AuthBy>

</Realm>

eric

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au