(RADIATOR) Last handle unkown error

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Nov 10 06:12:41 CST 2001

Hello Eric -

It looks to me like you haven't installed both DBI and the mySQL DBD
modules. You will also need to have the mySQL client libraries on the
Radiator host to be able to make a connection from Perl DBI/DBD to
the database.

hth

Hugh

At 15:26 -0600 01/11/9, Eric Johnson wrote:
>When I try and run radiator I get an error that says "Can't read
>$DBI:errstr, last handle unknown or destroyed at Radius/SqlDB.pm
>line 136 <FILE> line 17.  I have installed the perl modules
>following the directions from the website.  When I ran my tests
>everything went ok.  I don't see this file in the directory either.
>Did I unpack or compile something wrong? When I run the test script
>everything works.  Thanks for all your help.
>
>Foreground
>LogStdout
>LogDir          .
>DbDir
>Trace 3         .
>
><Client DEFAULT>
>         Secret  123456789
>         DupInterval 0
></Client>
>
><ClientListSQL>
>         DBSource        dbi:mySQL:radius
>         DBUsername      test
>         DBAuth
>         GetClientQuery
></ClientListSQL>
>
><SessionDatabaseSQL>
>         Identifier SDB1
>DBSource        dbi:mySQL:radius
>         DBUsername      test
>         DBAuth
></SessionDatabaseSQL>
>
><LogSQL>
>DBSource        dbi:mySQL:radius
>         DBUsername      test
>         DBAuth
>         Table RADLOG
></LogSQL>
>
><Realm DEFAULT>
>     <AuthBy SQL>
>         DBSource        dbi:mySQL:radius
>         DBUsername      test
>         DBAuth
>
>         AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
>         AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
>         AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
>         AcctColumnDef   ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
>         AcctColumnDef   ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
>         AcctColumnDef   ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
>         AcctColumnDef   ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
>         AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
>         AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
>         AcctColumnDef   ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
>         AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
>         AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
>     </AuthBy>
>
></Realm>
>
>eric

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au