(RADIATOR) DBD::Sybase::db do failed: Server message number=8114 severity=16 state=1 line=0 server=CHOPIN procedure=Interface_VircomDetails text=Error converting data type varchar to numeric. at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Radius/SqlDb.pm line 247.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Nov 10 06:06:34 CST 2001

Hello Andrew -

This question has just raised its ugly head again, and the latest is
that Microsoft no longer supports Sybase access to MS-SQL. I have
sent you a separate mail with a suggestion from another of our
customers for dealing with this.

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au