(RADIATOR) Error in manual, attributes appear twice in the dictionary

Romain Vergniol romain.vergniol at cegedim.fr
Fri Nov 9 07:21:37 CST 2001

Hello,

I noticed that the 'RewriteUsername' that Convert a MSN realm/user into user at realm described in the reference manual doesn't work.
It should be : RewriteUsername s/^(.*)\/(.*)/$2\@$1/
and not : RewriteUsername s/^(.*)\\(.*)/$2\@$1/

Also, in the dictionary, some attributes appear twice :
    - Ascend-IP-Pool (218 integer) and Maximum-Time (218 integer)
    - Ascend-Handle-IPX (222 integer) and User-ID (222 string)
    - Ascend-Netware-TimeOut (223 integer) et User-Realm (223 string)

If the type (integer or string) is different from one to another, I think it could be a source of problems.
So I put the attributes that I don't use in comment.

Romain VERGNIOL
Service Réseau Boulogne
116 rue d'Aguesseau
BP 405 - 92103 Boulogne-Billancourt