(RADIATOR) Re: Error in manual, attributes appear twice in the dictionary

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Nov 10 06:25:34 CST 2001

Salut Romain -

Could you tell me which version of the Radiator manual you are
looking at? I thought I had fixed all of those mistakes. :-( (please
send me the section number if it hasn't already been fixed in
Radiator 2.19)

And yes, there are some synonyms in the dictionaries, so you are
quite right to comment out those entries that you don't use. Note
that the synonyms will all work when encoding the radius packets
going out. However it will only be the last one in the list that will
be used to decode any incoming packets containing that attribute.

A+

Hugues

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.