(RADIATOR) Duplicated Accounting Records in SQL

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 23 18:55:40 CDT 2001

Hello Mark -

This can be due to congested links, incorrect configuration files, or NAS
bugs. The presence of the Acct-Delay-Time attribute does indeed indicate an
accounting retransmission, but the only way to tell what is going on is by
looking at the configuration file, a trace 4 debug from Radiator and possibly
a snoop/tcpdump/sniffer log of what is actually on the wire.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au